Our Pre-Puppy Advice service will help equip you with everything you need to prepare for the arrival of your new family member. A representative of Perfect Dog will visit your home before you acquire your puppy. We will suggest equipment for you to purchase and explain its function, as well as suggest how to set up a puppy room, explaining the relevance of crate position and the overall benefits if crate training.
We provide the following:
- Advise on which toys to purchase and how they can prevent nipping
- Check your garden and home for plants that are dangerous to animals
- Help you to devise a routine so everyone gets a good nights sleep
- Discuss puppies and children and how to involve children of all ages to take some responsibility for their new house member
- Explain vaccinations and how they work
- Explain what to take with you when you collect your pup
Make a list of questions before we come for our visit. Believe me it such a useful service!
Consultations take place within the M25.